Thursday, May 9, 2013

A&F - Exclusively for The Fit?

When I got on Facebook yesterday, I saw that this was posted by many of my FB friends. Most of them were saying that they can't believe Jeffries would say something so harsh and ignorant, while a couple expressed something along the lines of "instead of running your mouth about this, go run outside and lose that weight".
While I don't agree with that person on my feed, I don't think what the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch said is that big of a deal. A&F has ALWAYS targeted thinner kids, only making sizes for girls in XS - XL. It was just never declared so harshly that A&F actually only wants fit people to represent their brand. Also, this is just more publicity for A&F. Maybe not necessarily good publicity, but it's still getting their name out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment