Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Do Us a Flavor" 2

I have chosen. I voted on Facebook and FB welcomed me to "Team Chicken & Waffles". I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my last post about Lay's but the Sriracha chips really, really disappointed me. But when I tried the Chicken & Waffles Lay's, I was relieved and pleasantly surprised because I didn't have high hopes for this one since Sriracha was such a downer.
This whole "voting" process for which flavor to keep kind of bothers me though. Because I've looked for all three flavors in multiple gas stations in PA - I still haven't seen Cheesy Garlic Bread and I've only seen Chicken & Waffles ONCE. How are we supposed to vote for our favorite if we don't even get to try them all?! I feel like Lay's should really work on making all three flavors available at the same location, so people can actually make a fair decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment