Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Brand Familiarity


  • Brand rejection
    I actually don't think I have a brand that I refuse to use due to their image...
  • Brand nonrecognition
    The kind of paper towels and toilet paper we have in the house - I have no idea what brand any of them are. I don't know if we always use the same ones or if my mom just buys what's on sale. 
  • Brand recognition
    My boyfriend's one sweatshirt that he let me borrow before we started dating - 5 years ago - I still remember what brand it is and what their logo looks like. (Ride)
  • Brand preference
    Whenever I'm craving some Mexican food, I have a few options to choose from: Roburrito's, MexItaly, and Chipotle. Normally I'll go to Roburrito's because it's the closest and I love their chicken quesadilla and all their homemade hot sauces.
  • Brand insistence
    BEN AND JERRY'S. As soon as I read about "brand insistence" in the textbook I thought about my search for a Ben & Jerry's limited edition ice cream at Walmart last night. I was looking for their limited edition Cannoli ice cream because I had already tried at Target, Rutters, and Sheetz with no luck. I did not find it at Walmart either and am still looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment